Medical Barrier fabrics for Health Care workers
Treatments, Ingredient & Technology employed to meet medical protection level & US CDC guidelines as defined in ANSI/AAMI PB 70 standards
KG Denim Circumference fabrics (TM) is INDIA’S FIRST woven reusable coverall medical Barrier fabric
ANSI/AAMI PB 70 standard protection level
KG Denim Circumference fabrics (TM) medical protection level meets ANSI/AAMI PB 70 standards
Typical environment for use: Arterial blood draw, IV insertion, Emergency room, Trauma
Used at moderate risk situations
Provides a barrier to larger amounts of liquid penetration and more liquid penetration than
level 2 requirement
Subjected to two tests, viz impact penetration and hydro static pressure resistance
anti microbial technology
Typical environment for use: Blood draw from a vein, Suturing, ICU, Pathology lab
Used at low risk situations
Provides moderate barrier to larger amount of liquid penetration
Normally subjected to two tests for assessing the impact penetration and hydro static pressure
Typical environment for use: Basic Care, Standard Hospital Medical Unit
Used at minimal risk situations.
Provides slight barrier to small amount of liquid penetration
When tested for impact penetration critical zone components must have
a blotter weight gain of no more than 4,5 gms
Antimicrobial Treatment & Technology
- Technology that is epa registered, eu reach compliant, eu bpr approved & okeo-tex registered
- Aqueous zinc pyrithione base helps in killing the microbial germs andbad odour, keeps freshness
- Resistant to repeated washes with chlorox base products resulting in durable comfort product
- Can be used at all general purpose medical wear & products
- Adds an effective barrier to liquid penetration with anti microbial treated fabrics with added anti strain properties.
- Enables strong resistance to MRSA (methichillin resitant staphlococcus aureus) and to many other bacteria.
- Inhibits growth of microbes, enhances anti fungal, anti bacterial properties
- Gives the fabric Anti Stain finish
Reusable coverall medical fabris
Reusable coveralls not only cost less than their disposable counterparts, a recently published study confirms they are the most sustainable option.
There are several direct benefits in reusable coverall fabrics. In terms of energy reduction, selecting reusable coveralls provides:
- 34% improvement in process energy and a resultant reduction in environmental impacts
- 27% improvement in carbon footprint (measured as carbon dioxide equivalents)
- 73% lower water use than required for disposable coveralls, because water used for processing is returned to stream quality via wastewater treatment
- 93% reduction in waste cost
These proves that selecting reusable coveralls for use provides quality service to the employees, the manufacturing process and the overall facility management with a significantly lower environmental footprint.